Re: rotate a pdf object insterted into a slide

Ute Simon

Apr 4, 2009, 5:57:36 AM4/4/09
> when I insert a pdf file as an object to show in a powerpoint slide I
> can't
> activate of find a rotate tool if the PDF has been scanned in portrait
> and I
> need it in landscape or visa versa.. can anyone help me

You cannot rotate objects in PowerPoint. But you should be able to rotate
the pages in Adobe Acrobat before inserting the file into PowerPoint.

Best regards,
Ute

--
Ute Simon
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team und PowerPoint-User-Team

Steve Rindsberg

Apr 4, 2009, 4:44:20 PM4/4/09
In article <FC842774-C821-4F0D...@microsoft.com>, Just4today67
wrote:

> when I insert a pdf file as an object to show in a powerpoint slide I can't
> activate of find a rotate tool if the PDF has been scanned in portrait and I
> need it in landscape or visa versa.. can anyone help me

Not possible; as Ute says, if you have Acrobat, do the rotation there.

If not, you could copy the content from the PDF to PPT as images.

Import PDF content into PowerPoint
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00054.htm

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/