VBA: Autoclose Userform

Lisa

Jul 8, 2002, 3:24:50 AM7/8/02
Hello!, Lisa here!

The wether is finally great over here: 25 degrees celcius!
Fantastic! But here's my problem: I made a add-in that
starts with the sub 'auto_open'. In the first line of code
within the 'Auto_Open' sub, I wrote the 'Show' command
that displays the Form called 'Foto.Form'. The Form
displays a picture, that's all it has to do. But I have to
manually close it with the little close button. How can I
make the Form display for about 2 seconds and then close
automatically so that the code that is written after the
Show command of the Form in the Auto_Open sub command is
executed?

Kisssssss, Little Lisa. ;-)

Chirag Dalal

Jul 8, 2002, 5:58:45 AM7/8/02
Show the foto form in Modeless way. Something like the following should
help:

---
Private Declare Sub Sleep Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwMilliseconds As Long)

Sub ShowForm()
FotoForm.Show vbModeless
FotoForm.Repaint
Sleep 2000
Unload FotoForm
End Sub
---

- Chirag

Volume Control - Set volume level for slides
http://officerone.tripod.com/volctrl/volctrl.html

"Lisa" <Timmerm...@kpmg.nl> wrote in message

Brian Reilly, MS MVP

Jul 8, 2002, 6:25:30 AM7/8/02
Lisa,
Shyam, who else of course (g), has a sample piece of code on his site
using the Sleep API function to count time. I've modified it somewhere
to do something similar to what you want. You could probably do the
same. Look for it on Shyam's site and get back if you don't find it
and he or I will post something.

Brian Reilly, PowerPoint MVP

Brian Reilly, MS MVP

Jul 8, 2002, 6:27:12 AM7/8/02
Lisa,
Well Shyam's friend Chirag has already posted what you need in the
Brian Reilly, PowerPoint MVP

Lisa

Jul 8, 2002, 6:50:04 AM7/8/02
oh...oh....oh my GOD! IT WORKS!!!

Oh guys, I love ya all! Kis, kis, kis. Wish you were here,
so I could hug ya!

Lisa.