How can I insert an mp4 video clip into Powerpoint? convert avi?

瀏覽次數:1,803 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

lotusandy

未讀,
2006年9月8日 清晨6:36:022006/9/8
收件者:
How can I insert an mp4 video clip into a Powerpoint slide? This is a video
created on my Sanyo Xacti video camera. I believe this is becoming a modern
video standard. Do I have to convert to AVI or is there a patch from
Microsoft to allow this to work?
regards
Andy

vich...@yahoo.com

未讀,
2006年9月8日 上午10:05:362006/9/8
收件者:

lotusandy

未讀,
2006年9月8日 上午10:37:022006/9/8
收件者:
These programmes only convert to mp4 and I need one that will take the mp4
format and convert it so I can use in PowerPoint. I was hopiung Microsoft
would be aware of this format and be making Powerpoint capable of using it.
Any other suggestions welcome.
Andy

Jean-Pierre FORESTIER

未讀,
2006年9月8日 上午11:29:012006/9/8
收件者:
Have you tried Radvideo?

--
Jean-Pierre FORESTIER Microsoft MVP PowerPoint
Auteur de PowerPoint 2002 chez Micro Application
"lotusandy" <lotu...@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message
news: 8291F3F7-A63E-4064...@microsoft.com...

Austin Myers

未讀,
2006年9月8日 上午11:45:042006/9/8
收件者:
The isseu here is that MP-4 files are not all created equal. What is the
filename extension of the video? (Is it a *.mov file?)

"lotusandy" <lotu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

david-veilleux

未讀,
2013年8月7日 清晨6:06:272013/8/7
收件者:
In order to insert MP4 to any version of PowerPoint for playing MP4
successfully, we had better convert MP4 to PowerPoint more friendly video
format!

I recommend you a full guide about how to insert MP4 to PowerPoint
at:http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-play-mp4-in-powerpoint.html

mandyr...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年4月4日 凌晨1:54:102014/4/4
收件者:
Just find an solution of inserting MP4 files to PowerPoint with Faasoft Video Converter at: https://discussions.apple.com/message/19347430#19347430

charli...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年8月9日 凌晨3:00:502014/8/9
收件者:
From an article ( http://www.faasoft.com/articles/mp4-in-powerpoint.html ), i know the reasom why can't we insert MP4 into PPT successfully?

PowerPoint 2007 and lower version: According to Microsoft, PowerPoint 2007 and lower version only support WMV, AVI, ASF, and MPG (MPEG-1) video formats, that's why you can't play MP4 in PowerPoint 2007/2003/2002/2000/97/95.

PowerPoint 2010: Only support .mp4, .mov, and .qt formats if the Apple QuickTime player is installed.

PowerPoint 2013: Only support .mp4 videos encoded with H.264 video (a.k.a. MPEG-4 AVC) and AAC audio. If the source MP4 file doesn't meet the above requirement, PowerPoint won't play it.

This guide also introduces a solution on how to insert MP4 into PowerPoint.

denis...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年8月22日 凌晨4:40:532014/8/22
收件者:
you may search answer on Google search engine. I could create my own amazing presentation with the help of www.poweredtemplate.com. There is the largest collection of professional PowerPoint templates, charts and diagrams, PowerPoint maps, Word templates, vector clip art, business cards, and brochure templates in the World. Get creative expert-quality presentation templates, charts, diagrams, shapes, vectors, brochures, print design templates and download them within minutes! Also you can find tips for you. Good Luck!

happya...@gmail.com

未讀,
2014年11月4日 凌晨12:41:132014/11/4
收件者:
You may try iDealshare VideoGo or Allavsoft to convert MP4 to PowerPoint supported format.

Below is difference between them:

iDealshare VideoGo is just the right MP4 to PowerPoint Converter which can convert all kinds of MP4 to PowerPoint supported WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, SWF, MP4. Besides converting MP4 to PowerPoint, it also helps to convert any other video formats including MOV, M4V, FLV, F4V, MKV, 3GP, WTV, DVR, MXF, Apple ProRes, RMVB, DV, VOB, MTS, AVCHD, OGV, WebM, and etc to PowerPoint video or audio format. It even supports to convert FLAC, OGG, APE, 3GA, M4A, M4B, QCP, VOC, DTS, RA, AC3, CAF and etc to PowerPoint compatible AIFF, MP3, WMA, WAV, AU.
Step by step guide at http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/mp4-in-powerpoint.html

Allavsoft is the most convenient MP4 to PowerPoint converter, the more exciting point is that it can download YouTube and other online videos to PowerPoint or convert local videos to PPT.

Detailed guide at http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/insert-mp4-into-powerpoint.html

timothy...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年9月30日 清晨5:32:552015/9/30
收件者:
在 2006年9月8日星期五 UTC+8下午6:36:02,lotusandy写道:
maybe you can check this website for help :http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/video-wont-play-in-powerpoint.html

m.mo...@loretokk.ie

未讀,
2015年9月30日 下午6:39:252015/9/30
收件者:
Download ShowRoom by GlobFX. Appears as a tab when you open Powerpoint and you just insert directly into slide. Can do MP4/swf/flv. IT's very easy.

cheerful...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年11月17日 凌晨12:30:202015/11/17
收件者:
Avdshare Video Converter ,as converter, the MP4 to PowerPoint Converter will surely convert and insert MP4 to PowerPoint easily. Besides that, this great app can add other video format like RMVB, FLV, VOB, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, F4V, MKV, 3GP, WTV, RM, DV, MXF, WebM, etc. to PowerPoint. Y ou can get it at
http://www.avdshare.com/mp4-to-powerpoint-converter

cheerfulc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年1月13日 凌晨4:19:382016/1/13
收件者:
Avdshare Video Converter is just the professional SWF to MP4 Converter which can help to convert SWF to MP4 with the high output quality and as fast as you can imagine.
訊息已遭刪除

keiths...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年4月7日 晚上10:48:122016/4/7
收件者:
On Friday, September 8, 2006 at 6:36:02 PM UTC+8, lotusandy wrote:
You may try this method to solve can't insert mp4 in powerpoint from http://www.idealshare.net/video-converter/mp4-in-powerpoint.html

This method also helps to insert FLV, MKV, AVCHD, MOV, RMVB, MXF, VOB, etc to PowerPoint.

everythin...@gmail.com

未讀,
2016年11月25日 凌晨4:25:462016/11/25
收件者:
在 2006年9月8日星期五 UTC+8下午6:36:02,lotusandy写道:
For PowerPoint 2007 and higher, select Insert tab from ribbon, and click Movie and select the converted file to insert into PowerPoint for playback.

For PowerPoint 2003 and lower, from menu, select Insert -> Movies and Sounds -> Movie from File..., and select the converted file to insert into PowerPoint.

If you still cannot insert MP4 to PowerPoint, you may try to convert MP4 to PowerPoint more supported AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, ASF with the following method:
http://www.avdshare.com/mp4-to-powerpoint-converter

tonya...@gmail.com

未讀,
2019年5月25日 凌晨1:48:022019/5/25
收件者:
 Avdshare Video Converter can Play MP4 in PowerPoint via Converting MP4 to PowerPoint Video Format
0 則新訊息