Unicode languages for RMS

holymoly

Oct 21, 2005, 2:15:02 AM10/21/05
I have several stores need to display Asian languages, (Chinese, Japanese and
so on) Does anyone know how we can change languages on RMS - Menues ,
descriptions all that, or if those languages are not suppoted, Is there any
plan on microsoft to update for Asian language?
Any information would be very very appreciated!

Thanks

Kaibin

Oct 21, 2005, 12:46:30 PM10/21/05
We have made it into Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese, and resolve
some display issues as well, like correct display double bytes characters in
journal viewer, etc.

If you are interested for more info please contact my email.

Kaibin [kai...@hotmail.com]

"holymoly" <holy...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Afshin Alikhani

Oct 23, 2005, 6:23:01 AM10/23/05
Retail Realm also has 2 modules "Unicode" and "Report Module" that allows you
to search and post items in any unicode base language [chinese, Hebrew,
arabic, etc...] and print reports in thise languages.

If you need more information contact me.

Afshin Alikhani - [afs...@retailrealm.co.uk]
CEO - Retail Realm
--
URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk