Looking for Arabic management system from Microsoft for my pharmac

SHERRY

Aug 1, 2005, 7:56:04 PM8/1/05
I am a pharmacist & have a community pharmacy in Cairo, Egypt.
How can I get a complete management system from microsoft 4 my pharmacy ?
I called micosoft Egypt & asked the man who is responsible 4 the buisiness
solutions and he told me that there is "NO PHARMACY" and "NO ARABIC" IN ALL
MS BUISINESS SOLUTIONS .
IS THAT TRUE ????
I was disappointed when heared that and wondered how microsoft company
forgot that wide medical sector while developping buisiness solutions !!!!!!!!
I think that it is not difficult 4 MS to develope "ARABIC RMS" specific for
pharmacies exactly like "ARABIC MS office" programms . Is this a far dream
??? if so... I wish it could be a true sooon .
we want apowerful software that we can depend and rely on. and dont worry
about the profitability , PHARMACISTS ARE SO RICH

PLEASE FOR AN ANSWER THANK U

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=7dc7536c-0de5-4a28-9212-3ad91cdf304d&dg=microsoft.public.pos

Safa

Aug 2, 2005, 3:50:15 PM8/2/05
Sherry,

Contact the following person and tell him Safa gave me your contact info,
he'll help!

Yasser Shenouda
Managing Director
MiddleEast & North Africa