Using a dropdown list without a stylus

1 view

affi...@fastpitchcentral.com

Feb 27, 2014, 9:31:47 AM2/27/14
I end up using a stylus for testing a "windows phone" web page on our motorola PDA devices. We only have two dropdown lists but they are a pain without a stylus. Making the text larger does not seem to help.

What helps somewhat is to have focus set on the select and then type in the first character or two of the desired selection when the selections in the dropdown list are sorted.

Any advice for how to make the selections easy and quick and not require a stylus would be appreciated. Thanks.