How to backup windows mobile contacts and transfer to Android

undisclosed

May 12, 2010, 10:45:55 PM5/12/10

'*How to backup windows mobile contacts and transfer to Android?*'
(http://tinyurl.com/2eyh9mf)

Bought a new Android phone and want to transfer all my windows mobile
contacts to the new Phone? Have many contacts on windows mobile phone
and don't want to have to type them each into the Android phone? Here is
the easy way to backup and transfer all windows mobile sim card and
outlook contacts to Android phone diretly?

*Tools you'll need:*
1. iMobileTool Contacts Backup to backup windows mobile contacts to CSV
file.
2. Gmail account to import contacts from the csv file.
3. Internet connection. Sync the contacts with Gmail when connected to
internet.

*Step 1.* Backup contacts from windows mobile phone to your computer
with 'iMobileTool Contacts Backup'
(http://imobiletool.com/contacts-backup-for-windows-mobile.html).
Here is the step by step guide on 'how to backup windows mobile
contacts to PC' (http://tinyurl.com/yc33l3l).

[image:
http://imobiletool.com/images/guides/how-to-backup-contacts-for-windows-mobile-3.jpg]

*Step 2.* Transfer windows mobile contacts to Gmail on computer.
Here is the step by step guide on 'how to transfer windows mobile
contacts to Gmail on computer' (http://tinyurl.com/23asxqb).

[image:
http://imobiletool.com/images/guides/backup-and-transfer-contacts-from-windows-mobile-to-gmail-3.jpg]

*Step 3.* Connect your Android phone to internet and sync the contacts
on Gmail with your phone. Android based mobiles can automatically
synchronize the contacts when connected to internet.

*Done!!* Now your windows mobile contacts have been transfered to
Android phone.

'Free download'
(http://imobiletool.com/download/imobiletool-contacts-backup.zip)
'*iMobileTool Contacts Backup*'
(http://imobiletool.com/contacts-backup-for-windows-mobile.html) and
have a try.

--
Tongyo

Todd Allcock

May 13, 2010, 1:06:21 AM5/13/10
Your "free download" backs up the first 20 contacts. The full scamware
version is $20.

Normally, I don't bother responding to worthless spammers, but in the
interest of insuring that not a single sucker falls for your crap, here's
how to do it for free:

In Activesync on the device, just add m.google.com as the 'Exchange
Server,' enter your GMail credentials, and sync. All your WinMo contacts
and calendar sync to GMail/GooCal and are ready for your Android device,
(or any device that supports Exchange Activesync) without screwing around
with extra software or CSV files, and, most importantly, without giving
you $20 of their hard-earned money...

At 12 May 2010 19:45:55 -0700 undisclosed wrote:

> '*How to backup windows mobile contacts and transfer to Android?*'

> (http://SpamLinkRemoved)

> Bought a new Android phone and want to transfer all my windows mobile
> contacts to the new Phone? Have many contacts on windows mobile phone
> and don't want to have to type them each into the Android phone? Here is
> the easy way to backup and transfer all windows mobile sim card and
> outlook contacts to Android phone diretly?
>
> *Tools you'll need:*
> 1. iMobileTool Contacts Backup to backup windows mobile contacts to CSV
> file.
> 2. Gmail account to import contacts from the csv file.
> 3. Internet connection. Sync the contacts with Gmail when connected to
> internet.
>
> *Step 1.* Backup contacts from windows mobile phone to your computer
> with 'iMobileTool Contacts Backup'

> (http://SpamLinkRemovedl).

> Here is the step by step guide on 'how to backup windows mobile

> contacts to PC' (http://SpamLinkRemoved).
>
> [image http://SpamLinkRemoved]

> *Step 2.* Transfer windows mobile contacts to Gmail on computer.
> Here is the step by step guide on 'how to transfer windows mobile

> contacts to Gmail on computer' (http://SpamLinkRemoved).
>
> [image: http://SpamLinkRemoved]

> *Step 3.* Connect your Android phone to internet and sync the contacts
> on Gmail with your phone. Android based mobiles can automatically
> synchronize the contacts when connected to internet.
>
> *Done!!* Now your windows mobile contacts have been transfered to
> Android phone.
>
> 'Free download'

> (http://SpamLinkRemoved)
> '*iMobileTool Contacts Backup*'
> (http://SpamLinkRemoved) and

Beverly Howard

May 13, 2010, 10:51:36 AM5/13/10
for more info on setting up google sync see
http://bevhoward.com/GoogleSync.htm

Beverly Howard

dolphin200988

Dec 20, 2010, 10:26:26 PM12/20/10
http://www.godswmobile.com/contacts-transfer.html

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:45 PM undisclosed wrote:

> '*How to backup windows mobile contacts and transfer to Android?*'
> (http://tinyurl.com/2eyh9mf)
>
> Bought a new Android phone and want to transfer all my windows mobile
> contacts to the new Phone? Have many contacts on windows mobile phone

> and do not want to have to type them each into the Android phone? Here is

> the easy way to backup and transfer all windows mobile sim card and
> outlook contacts to Android phone diretly?
>

> *Tools you will need:*

>> On Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:06 AM Todd Allcock wrote:

>> Your "free download" backs up the first 20 contacts. The full scamware
>> version is $20.
>>

>> Normally, I do not bother responding to worthless spammers, but in the
>> interest of insuring that not a single sucker falls for your crap, here is

>> how to do it for free:
>>

>> In Activesync on the device, just add m.google.com as the 'Exchange
>> Server,' enter your GMail credentials, and sync. All your WinMo contacts
>> and calendar sync to GMail/GooCal and are ready for your Android device,
>> (or any device that supports Exchange Activesync) without screwing around
>> with extra software or CSV files, and, most importantly, without giving
>> you $20 of their hard-earned money...
>>

>> At 12 May 2010 19:45:55 -0700 undisclosed wrote:

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>>> Oracle Developer For Beginners
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/Oracle-SQL-Developer/2/Oracle-SQL-Samples.aspx

dolphin200988

Dec 20, 2010, 10:26:28 PM12/20/10
http://www.godswmobile.com/contacts-transfer.html

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:45 PM undisclosed wrote:

> '*How to backup windows mobile contacts and transfer to Android?*'
> (http://tinyurl.com/2eyh9mf)
>
> Bought a new Android phone and want to transfer all my windows mobile
> contacts to the new Phone? Have many contacts on windows mobile phone

> and do not want to have to type them each into the Android phone? Here is

> the easy way to backup and transfer all windows mobile sim card and
> outlook contacts to Android phone diretly?
>

> *Tools you will need:*

>> On Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:06 AM Todd Allcock wrote:

>> Your "free download" backs up the first 20 contacts. The full scamware
>> version is $20.
>>
>> Normally, I do not bother responding to worthless spammers, but in the
>> interest of insuring that not a single sucker falls for your crap, here is
>> how to do it for free:
>>

>> In Activesync on the device, just add m.google.com as the 'Exchange
>> Server,' enter your GMail credentials, and sync. All your WinMo contacts
>> and calendar sync to GMail/GooCal and are ready for your Android device,
>> (or any device that supports Exchange Activesync) without screwing around
>> with extra software or CSV files, and, most importantly, without giving
>> you $20 of their hard-earned money...
>>

>> At 12 May 2010 19:45:55 -0700 undisclosed wrote:

>>> On Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:51 AM Beverly Howard wrote:

>>> for more info on setting up google sync see
>>> http://bevhoward.com/GoogleSync.htm
>>>
>>> Beverly Howard

Todd Allcock

Dec 23, 2010, 1:23:56 AM12/23/10

Unnecessary crapware from a longtime NG spammer. Following Bev's link
below
<http://bevhoward.com/GoogleSync.htm>
to move the contacts to Google (for free) is all that's needed, then they
can be downloaded into the Android phone by signing into Gmail.

HaideeJohnson

Jun 13, 2014, 3:40:21 AM6/13/14
You can try Android Manager to transfer contacts from PC to Android. Once you have backed up phone contacts to PC. You may hard to export them to any device. Android Manager can do this easily. It is a management tool to Android smartphone. You can have a try. Here is the detail of using Android Manager to transfer contacts between PC and Android.
http://www.android-recovery.net/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-computer.html