Dragon Ball Absalon Episode List

Lavern Ip

Dec 8, 2023, 7:15:39 AM12/8/23
With Co Writer Justin Gibson this project was possible.Justin Gibson, also known as AlyththeGreat on YouTube, is the Co-Writer for the series Dragonball Absalon, who generally deals with revising and editing the scripts for the series, along with portions of the plot and general character development, secondary to the main creator and writer, Melvin E. Dompig. Current place of residence is the United States.
We released our first episode after a year of hard work. In one month we already reached 2 million views on YouTube and still growing every day. This is done by just 2 writers, 1 animator and 17 voiceactors.

Dragon Ball Absalon Episode List
DOWNLOAD https://urluso.com/2wJ95Y

eebf2c3492