Book for Windows Mobile 6.5.x

1 view

Xaos

Feb 8, 2010, 7:20:44 AM2/8/10
Does anyone know of a book or tutorial, that thoroughly goes thru all or
most of the features and options of Windows Mobile 6.5. I just got a
phone, and I want to be sure I make the best of it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Chaz

Beverly Howard

Feb 8, 2010, 12:13:38 PM2/8/10
Best bet is to participate in the forums and, primarily, use the device.

In addition to asking questions here, "help" is context sensitive... for
example, opening help in an app should return help on where the app is
at that point... opening help as part of keyboard input gives info on
the keyboard options.

Beverly Howard

Beverly Howard

Feb 8, 2010, 12:15:34 PM2/8/10
copla big tips...

<tap-hold> = <right click>

soft reset regularly such as after each charging session

Beverly Howard

Xaos

Feb 8, 2010, 2:27:23 PM2/8/10
Thank You....I pretty familiar with the OS, but I wanted to dive deeper
into it. Thanks for the tips!

Chaz

Sven

Feb 8, 2010, 10:51:18 PM2/8/10
If you are pretty familiar with the OS, you want to hit the device OEM site
next. Many have on-line manuals for their various models. You will likely
find that much of what is on your device is provider (OEM/Carrier) specific,
and beyond the basic OS components/features. My Samsung Epix and AT&T (HTC)
Pure for example have radically different appearances and software loads.

"Xaos" <chaz...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen

Apr 16, 2010, 7:52:29 AM4/16/10
If you want todive deeper into the OS, you might want to check out my
articles and hacks ;-)

jxudnpzjgev

May 3, 2010, 5:14:56 PM5/3/10

teapznoxocz