SD Card corruption on T-Mobile PDA/Phone

Bruce Voris

Jul 19, 2004, 8:13:34 PM7/19/04
Does anyone know if Microsoft has acknowledged this
instability in WM2003 and whether they're planning a fix
release for this? On xda-developers.com I've seen lots of
discussion about this, and there is a new ROM version
built on WM2002, but I'm afraid if I go backwards I'll
lose the mute button on the phone app, which I definitely
need (it was the reason I upgraded in the first place).

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce Voris

Jul 20, 2004, 2:13:55 PM7/20/04
More symptoms on this. I redownloaded some stuff to the SD
card and then I ejected the card actually slid the lock
tab down. I reinserted the (now write protected) SD card
and verified the content was accessible by the T-Mobile.

Then a couple of hours later I went back and checked
Settings/Memory/Storage Card and it showed the card was
blank!

How can this thing erase a write protected card? Maybe
it's wiping out its directory of what's on the card so it
just thinks it's empty.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.
This is getting very frustrating.

Thanks,

Bruce Voris

>.

lance

Jul 22, 2004, 3:42:57 PM7/22/04
to Bruce Voris
I had this. I took my 'blank' SD card out, put it in my XP PC, and all
the data was there!! I copied a file onto it from the PC ok, then took
the card out, put it back into my PocketPC, and everything was visible
again!

Its almost like something is screwing up the FAT, that the PC fixes...

..lance

SkyWriter

Jul 25, 2004, 5:10:51 PM7/25/04
lance wrote:

> I had this. I took my 'blank' SD card out, put it in my XP PC, and all
> the data was there!! I copied a file onto it from the PC ok, then took
> the card out, put it back into my PocketPC, and everything was visible
> again!
>
> Its almost like something is screwing up the FAT, that the PC fixes...
>
> ..lance
>
> Bruce Voris wrote:
> > More symptoms on this. I redownloaded some stuff to the SD
> > card and then I ejected the card actually slid the lock
> > tab down. I reinserted the (now write protected) SD card
> > and verified the content was accessible by the T-Mobile.
> >
> > Then a couple of hours later I went back and checked
> > Settings/Memory/Storage Card and it showed the card was
> > blank!
> >
> > How can this thing erase a write protected card? Maybe
> > it's wiping out its directory of what's on the card so it
> > just thinks it's empty.

i have the CD card erase problem. the write protect tab on my sandisk
CD has prevented it from getting scrubbed.

Terry

Jul 29, 2004, 8:34:52 AM7/29/04
I don't know...I upgraded wit 2003 and have had no problems at all. What
brand of SD card are you guys using? Could that be the common demoninator?

Terry

"Bruce Voris" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

alexalex...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 2:10:42 AM5/9/14
I have T-mobile LG L9. Many SD card corrupt because insert an SD card in mobile slot directly. First turn off your mobile then insert SD card. For more details. http://www.easyreplication.co.uk/flash-cards/