Get Device info from OMA DM tree

leon8...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2006, 2:35:24 AM12/26/06
Hi all:

I'm get lost as to how to retrieve the device info through DM tree,
I've never used DM before. All the info I know is that you should query
./DevInfo node and you have to compose a XML containing "Get" command,
but other than that I don't know how to accomplish that practically.

Thanks for reply

pierrick...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2012, 6:03:54 AM4/4/12

If you want to discover the OMA-DM protocol, I suggest that you use the
OMA-DM simulator provided by Koneki (Eclipse open source project):
http://www.eclipse.org/koneki/simulators/omadm/.
Its documentation describes how to install and use it, as well as how to
install a Funambol OMA-DM server to connect the simulator to.
You should be able to intuitively learn more about the OMA-DM messages
exchanged between an OMA-DM client and a server...

Pierrick.