Accessing appointments, etc in PIM.VOL using RAPI. Could use some help.

R.Wieser

May 24, 2012, 2:07:50 PM5/24/12
Hello all,

Last few months I've been scouring the Web in search of any-and-everything
regarding ActiveSync and/or RAPI so I could communicate with my WM6
smartphone. Not much turned up ...

Currently I'm in a fix, as I would like to be able to access the agenda and
tasks stored on the phone. As the ActiveSync method seems to be quite
hush-hush (specs to that are only obtainable under NDA and a large ammount
of money) I'm pretty-much forced to do it by RAPI. Alas, the PIM.VOL
database seems not to be accessible using straightforward RAPI calls.

One other method read about was to CeRapiInvoke one of the PIM*.DLLs on the
WM6 phone. But alas, that is as far as I got: All my googeling did not turn
up any code in that regard.

In other words: is there someone who could help me in this regard ?

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

r_z_...@pen_fact.com

May 25, 2012, 12:35:14 PM5/25/12
If you want to access calendar/contacts/etc., I think you want to use
POOM, and this should be a start:

On Thu, 24 May 2012 20:07:50 +0200, "R.Wieser" <add...@not.available>
wrote:

Robert E. Zaret
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com

R.Wieser

May 26, 2012, 5:38:46 PM5/26/12
Hello Robert,

> I think you want to use POOM, and this should be a start:

Thanks for the link. I remember having seen it, but discarded it as it
looked to be quite a way off from my goal. But as nothing else sems to be
available, I guess I have to make do with it. :-)

Regards
Rudy Wieser

-- Origional message:
<r_z_aret@pen_fact.com> schreef in berichtnieuws