WinMob v6.x - How to reset a connection after a fault ?

R.Wieser

Jul 17, 2014, 8:25:03 AM7/17/14
Hello All,

I've been writing some TCP/IP code to communicate with my (old) WinMobile
v6.x phone.

Currently when I detect a problem (error response) I just close the
connection and open a new one. But I would like to know if there is a
method to reset an existing connection*, so that it will accept a new
command.

*I'm not even sure this is actually needed, but have no idea when, after an
error, a new command might be send.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser