.pwi files

rar...@regalpinnacle.com

Sep 21, 2007, 5:13:32 PM9/21/07
I take notes and sketch dwgs on job sites with a PPC-6800 in "Notes".
The save as a ".pwi" extension. I can open them on my PC due to Active
Sync 4.5...no problem. My problem is that I need to email these files
to other people that don't have AS........is there any way for others
to view these .pwi files??? This is a real pain.........

Chris De Herrera

Sep 23, 2007, 5:43:46 PM9/23/07
There is no converter for users to install. I suggest that you save them as
.DOC files on your Pocket PC before you e-mail them.

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com

Windows Mobile Device Center FAQs -
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/faqs/wmdc/index.htm
ActiveSync Troubleshooting Guide -
http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/faqs/t-shootactivesync.htm

<rar...@regalpinnacle.com> wrote in message

BJ W

May 7, 2011, 5:14:33 PM5/7/11
I have created voice note in Notes on my Pocket PC. I would like to move that sound into another application to PC so that I can have that audio file by itself and convert it to another format if necessary?
Thanks!

BJ W

May 7, 2011, 5:19:33 PM5/7/11