'Connection Disabled' message on switching users

Bolehill

Oct 30, 2013, 10:22:01 AM10/30/13
Using Windows XP SP3, and two users on the PC, one that uses Active Sync
and one that does not.

Every time I switch user from the one NOT using ActiveSync to the one that
does, AS opens and shows a message 'Connection disabled'
for every device partnership I have set up. Of course I already know
this, because I know my device is not connected!!

Why does this happen and how can I stop it? It is not a major issue to
me, but it is VERY annoying.

This does NOT happen on start-up or a reboot - only when switching users.

--
posted from
http://www.1-script.com/forums/activesync/connection-disabled-message-on-switching-users-26413-.htm