Namespace drive junction point?

joe.a.bu...@googlemail.com

Apr 16, 2009, 11:40:19 AM4/16/09
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a namespace set for root of a
drive?

Desktop.ini doesn't do it like it does for subfolders and I can't find
anything in autorun.inf.

I was hoping autorun.inf would work something like Desktop.ini as
documented at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc144096(VS.85).aspx

The namespace is a UI for a virtual filesystem, so the drive is my
own.
(And before anyone says it, no I can't use only a namespace because it
needs to work as a "real" filesystem for other apps.)

I can get by with just mounting the namespace at the subfolders
required, but I would like to be able to take over the root namespace
too. So close to being complete, but it's untidy to be unable to do
the root....

Any ideas?

Joe