Issue with NSE built with VS 2008, on Windows 7

snk

Dec 24, 2009, 10:16:06 AM12/24/09
Hi, i have been building my namespace extension with VS 2005 and It
was working fine on Xp and Vista. Now i am trying to build it with VS
2008. While the dll built with VS 2008 works fine on Xp, explorer
hangs on Vista and Windows 7. I tried to debug, by starting explorer
from VS 2008 debugger, in that case, explorer works fine(does not
hang). I am not able to find the cause why its hanging when launched
from task manager but works fine while debugging. I use both MFC and
ATL in my namespace extension. How i can debug this...?

Thanks