oo

Darwin

Jan 19, 2006, 12:12:02 PM1/19/06
Hi all

I need to make a simple program that call from the pc to the telephone, I
revised in msdn something on TAPI but the code examples that are published
they didn't work me.

Please somebody can help me

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Jan 20, 2006, 10:12:17 AM1/20/06
"Darwin" <Dar...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Please somebody can help me

Darwin,
It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups