Re: Data transfer using TAPI

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Oct 14, 2005, 9:19:07 AM10/14/05
"RaNa" <Ra...@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:994BC1E1-842E-4DA8...@microsoft.com...
> I'm new to TAPI. My requirement is to send data to a remote machine for
> transaction authentication over a phone line. The remote machine will
respond
> back with the authentiation result. I'd be grateful if someone can help me
> out in achieving this.

RaNa,
If you post the same message to several newsgoups don't multi-post (send it
several times) but cross-post (send it one time with all the newsgroups
separated by comma) it.

It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups