Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

1 view

Ioannes Paulus PP. II

Apr 4, 2005, 10:09:29 AM4/4/05
"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
to another, except
for relaxation, and that when it is necessary and the time suitable, and not

25. Eloquence.--It requires the pleasant and the real; but the pleasant must
itself be drawn from the true.

26. Eloquence is a painting of thought; and thus those who, after having
painted it, add something more, make a picture instead of a portrait.

27. Miscellaneous. Language.--Those who make antitheses by forcing words are
like those who make false windows for symmetry. Their rule is not to speak
accurately, but to make apt figures of speech.

28. Symmetry is what we see at a glance; based on the fact that there is no
reason for any difference, and based also on the face of man; whence it
happens that symmetry is only wanted in breadth, not in height or depth.

29. When we see a natural style, we are astonished and delighted; for we
ex