how to install my TSP

peter

Sep 7, 2005, 4:25:23 AM9/7/05
Hi All,

I want to call from outlook to a PBX. There is no TAPI TSP for this PBX, so
I wrote one myself, in C++. I followed all the rules to create one
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/tapi/tspi/
telephony_service_provider_interface_tspi_.asp) But when I install my .tsp
(.dll), and in outlook I select call contact - dialing options - connect
using line, I do not see my TSP. All MSDN says about installation of a TSP
is: "Installation of a new service provider is highly device- and
operating-system-specific, so the details are outside the scope of this SDK.
Generally speaking, the goal of installation is configuration of the service
provider for the current communications environment. This usually involves
registry entries and the setting of service dependencies.". The operating
system is Windows (2000), what registry settings should I make to see my TSP
in outlook dialing options?

Thanks,
Peter

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Sep 7, 2005, 8:25:11 AM9/7/05
"peter" <bhui...@pridis.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Peter,
If you post the same message to several newsgoups don't multi-post (send it
several times) but cross-post (send it one time with all the newsgroups
separated by comma) it.

It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups

See my reply in the managed TAPI newsgroup.

--
Best Regards
Andreas Marschall