How to use WZCSetInterface to add a network access point that uses certification for authentication (EAP)

Arsalan Ahmad

Aug 12, 2005, 12:01:15 PM8/12/05

Coud anyone please tell me how can I use WZCSetInterface() function to add a
network access point that uses certificates for authentication (EAP). I know
that this function uses INTF_ENTRY structure pointer. This structure
contains WZC_WLAN_CONFIG structure variable also which has a variable used
for 802.11x parameters. This variable is:

WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS EapolParams; // 802.1x parameters

and this strucrure is defined as follows:

typedef struct _WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS

{

BOOL bEnable8021x;

DWORD dwEapFlags;

DWORD dwEapType;

DWORD dwAuthDataLen;

BYTE *pbAuthData; // Pointer to provider specific config blob

} WZC_EAPOL_PARAMS, *PWZC_EAPOL_PARAMS;

Could anyone please explain what does this pbAuthData contains in case of
EAP-TLS or EAP-PEAP or EAP-MD5.

Thanks,

Arsalan

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Aug 12, 2005, 12:50:31 PM8/12/05
"Arsalan Ahmad" <ars...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Coud anyone please tell me how can I use WZCSetInterface() function to add a
> network access point that uses certificates for authentication (EAP). I know
> that this function uses INTF_ENTRY structure pointer. This structure
> contains WZC_WLAN_CONFIG structure variable also which has a variable used
> for 802.11x parameters.

Arsalan,
in what way is your question TAPI related?
Please clarify.

It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups