i need a program for use my modem´s voices cappabilities

lrlanza

Sep 22, 2006, 11:59:10 PM9/22/06
I have a modem Zyxel Omni 56k USB. Its o voice modem. I need a program for
talk troug it...
When i plug this modem in my audio drivers appears a new hardware as: Sound
device compatible with unimodem and modem wave...but my modem doesn,t have a
phisicall entrance for microphone...Can I connect a microphone to my
soundcard and a program send the signal to my modem and can my modem send a
sound throug my sound card?...I use work with an old program called Cheyenne
Bitware...
I really need a new-good program...

Thanks for your patience...My natal language is Spanish, I´m from Cuba

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Sep 26, 2006, 11:00:04 AM9/26/06
"lrlanza" <lrl...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I have a modem Zyxel Omni 56k USB. Its o voice modem. I need a program for
> talk troug it...
> When i plug this modem in my audio drivers appears a new hardware as: Sound
> device compatible with unimodem and modem wave...but my modem doesn,t have a
> phisicall entrance for microphone...Can I connect a microphone to my
> soundcard and a program send the signal to my modem and can my modem send a
> sound throug my sound card?...I use work with an old program called Cheyenne
> Bitware...

lrlanza,
It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups