TAPI function "lineSetupConference" does not work or?

Dmitry Mordovin

Dec 12, 2005, 3:46:56 AM12/12/05
Hi Sirs!

Need help.
I try develop simple application which will make conference with two calls.
Tried many ideas, but no good result.
Last example, where i call lineSetupConference function.

DWORD g_dwNumDevs = 0;
DWORD dwAPIVersion = TAPI_CURRENT_VERSION;
HLINE *LineHandles;
LPHCALL hConfCall;
LPHCALL hConsultCall_1;

lineInitialize(&g_hLineApp, g_hInst, LineCallback, TEXT("TryCall"),
&g_dwNumDevs);
/* return result fine */

LineHandles = new HLINE[g_dwNumDevs];
for(DWORD i = 0; i < g_dwNumDevs; i++)
{
DWORD ver;

lineNegotiateAPIVersion(g_hLineApp, i, 0x00010000, 0x00020000, &ver, NULL);
/* return result fine, 2.0 version */

lineOpen(g_hLineApp, i, &LineHandles[i], ver, 0, NULL,
LINECALLPRIVILEGE_MONITOR|LINECALLPRIVILEGE_OWNER,
LINEMEDIAMODE_INTERACTIVEVOICE, NULL);
/* return result fine, have one opened line */

hConfCall = (LPHCALL) LocalAlloc(LPTR, sizeof(HCALL));
hConsultCall_1 = (LPHCALL) LocalAlloc(LPTR, sizeof(HCALL));

lineSetupConference(NULL, LineHandles[i], hConfCall, hConsultCall_1, 3,
NULL);
/* Return LINEERR_INVALCALLHANDLE */

Function "lineSetupConference" return LINEERR_INVALCALLHANDLE cause.
The first parameter for lineSetupConference has HCALL type, but i put NULL,
its mean, function will use second variable HLINE LineHandles[i].
We have 3-4 variable as HCALL also.
Why function return false if hConfCall and hConsultCall new variables?
May be i need to call other functions before lineSetupConference?

Or, has anybody ready example?

Thank you very much!

Dmitry Mordovin
E-Mail: d...@mtx.ru

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Dec 12, 2005, 10:15:10 AM12/12/05
"Dmitry Mordovin" <d...@mtx.ru> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Need help.
> I try develop simple application which will make conference with two calls.
> Tried many ideas, but no good result.
> Last example, where i call lineSetupConference function.

Dmitry,

If you post the same message to several newsgoups don't multi-post (send it
several times) but cross-post (send it one time with all the newsgroups
separated by comma) it.

It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups