Problem Dialing Out Using OUTLOOK and Modem

C. Davey Utter

Apr 25, 2005, 1:52:12 PM4/25/05
Recently I am having touble dialing a contact from the OUTLOOK 2003
contact list using a USR 56K fax/modem. I get a message saying that
another program is using the modem and I should try again later, when
it is done. Is there any way to see which program is tying up the
modem?

Andreas Marschall [MVP TAPI]

Apr 25, 2005, 2:11:12 PM4/25/05
"C. Davey Utter" <cdu...@spamex.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Davey,
If you post the same message to several newsgoups don't multi-post (send it
several times) but cross-post (send it one time with all the newsgroups
separated by comma) it.

It is recommended to post TAPI questions only to the managed TAPI newsgroup:
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi
See my TAPI and TSPI FAQ:
Q: What newsgroups are covering TAPI ?
http://www.i-b-a-m.de/Andreas_Marschall's_TAPI_and_TSPI_FAQ.htm#_Q:_What_newsgroups