MS Windows SDK for SErver 2008 and .net 3.5

Chris

Jul 22, 2010, 6:19:33 AM7/22/10
Hi there,

Hope I'm in the right newsgroup for this query. Whenever I install the .Net
development tools from the above mentioned SDK a lot of files are dumped in
one of the local drives. E.g. eula.1028.txt; install.exe;
globdata.ini;vc_red.cab etc.

Can I safely delete this or has the installer dumped them there then
references them there? Is there a way to check whether files are used by
programs?

Installed it as part of the Dynamics AX reporting extensions install.

Thanks

Chris

Kenneth A. Larsen

Aug 12, 2010, 11:04:24 AM8/12/10