ADAM Subtree LDAP_SCOPE_SUBTREE Delete Notifications

Naeem Akam Malik

Dec 7, 2009, 3:01:05 AM12/7/09

I have an application which communicates with various LDAP data sources. I
am facing a problem with Microsoft Active Directory Server Application Mode
ADAM when I perform delete operation. I register for notifications using
LDAP_SCOPE_SUBTREE constant.
The server gives me Insert/Update notifications correctly for a child OU of
a given Base DN. But the server does not throw any notification for Delete
operation. I register for subtree notifications of
OU=MUser,O=Microsoft,C=US

And delete an object from a child OU
OU=MUser,O=Microsoft,C=US,OU=SUser

Maybe its a rights issue, or may I need to modify something in my appliction
code which gets notifications from server?

Regards,
Naeem Akram Malik.

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1633-1.aspx