Labels and stickers

Hugh McElvey

Sep 11, 2002, 5:26:41 PM9/11/02
I am trying to set up and print labels for a class
reunion. I have a standard format to use for all of the
labels. I am using Avery 5383 labels which have 8 on a
page. I can get the format on the labels and now I can't
place the name on each label. The names of course are
different. Can you help? Thanks, Hugh

Brenda

Sep 11, 2002, 7:20:04 PM9/11/02
Hi - Are you trying to do this thru the Picture It Program? I always use
Microsoft Word for Plain Labels like for Christmas Cards where you put the
different names on them. If you have Microsoft Word just post back & I'll
give you step x step for getting your 5383 labels done - very easy - Brenda

"Hugh McElvey" <mce...@planttel.net> wrote in message

pianoguy

Sep 11, 2002, 8:19:29 PM9/11/02
Check the help file for "Mail Merge", that should get
you started in the right direction.

--
John Inzer MS MVP
pianoguy

yashaswilabe...@gmail.com

May 20, 2013, 5:39:05 AM5/20/13
Hi ,

We are leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of all types of stickers and labels.
we also do customized labels and stickers for industrial use, automobile, medical equipments, electronic devices,warning labels,
kitchen equipments, dental equipments, agricultural equipments and many other .

So for any information and queries regarding the labels and stickers kindly check this

http://www.labelsandstickers.net/