Picture it 2000

1 view

Nik

Jan 13, 2010, 3:59:25 PM1/13/10
I have recently installed Office 2003 professional on top of my installation
of Office XP professional.

The installation of Office 2003 with the Microsoft Office Picture Manager
did crash a nice picture editing program Microsoft Picture It 2000 which is
part of my original Microsoft Works 2000 installation still in my machine.
The program does start and I can see the workspace but it crashes when I try
to search the folders whithin PI.
PI is a very nice intuitive program and I hope I can still use it.
Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

I would greatly appreciate any response.

Thank you.

Nik

Jan 13, 2010, 4:20:01 PM1/13/10
I forgot to say that I am running Windows XP Pro SP3 with IE6