Picture It 200 won't work with Windows 7 and XP

Lynn

May 6, 2010, 11:53:01 AM5/6/10
I loved Picture It, but now when I try and download it I am told it wants
Windows 5 and I am running 7 Also am using XP It was so easy to use and I
can't do the things I could before, Most of the other programs are expensive
and very confusing for me. Can anyone tell me how to get around this problem?

John Inzer

May 6, 2010, 6:00:00 PM5/6/10
=======================================
PI2000 should run on XP...maybe you are running
IE8 and it may be worth a try to revert to IE6.

PI2000 would run on Vista but I'm not sure about
Windows 7.

To run PI2000 on Vista you had to do the following:

Right click the executable (desktop
shortcut) and from the menu...choose...
Properties / Compatibility tab.

Check the box..."Run As Administrator" /
Apply / OK.

Try to open the program.

And...maybe the following info would be useful:

Windows 7 - Compatibility Mode
http://tinyurl.com/yhdzwu9
or.....
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/316-compatibility-mode.html

Using Windows 7 or Vista Compatibility Mode
http://tinyurl.com/3yy254
or.....
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-compatibility-mode/

--