Picture It! Premium 10

kiscoirish

Apr 15, 2010, 6:06:03 PM4/15/10
I have MS Picture It! Premium 10. When I had Premium 9 I was able to add
borders & frames to my pictures. With Premium I am unable to do so. The
program requests that I put in a disk. However, I do not hae a disk. Premium
9 came already loaded on my computer and somewhere along the line I was
upgraded to PRemium 10. [I have no idea how?] If I use the other computer in
my house which still has PRemium 9, I am able to add the borders and frames.
Any idea how I can get the borders & fram files for PRemium 10 w/o haveing to
purchase the program? I alredy have everything else that is on the program.

John Inzer

Apr 15, 2010, 6:35:45 PM4/15/10
================================
Are you running XP,. Vista, ?

As far as I know...there has never been an
update for a Picture It! program that would
update the version number. Is it possible
that you installed 10 from somewhere like
the MSN site?

Anyway...dealing with obsolete software
can get quite confusing...especially with
Picture It! because there have been so
many different versions.

If you go to...
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Picture It!
is it possible that you have a folder for version
9 and a folder for version 10? IOW...you may
have both programs installed and all you
need to do is open the PI9 folder and find the
executable which is probably pi.exe.

And...FWIW you can probably purchase a
full retail copy somewhere online like Amazon
or eBay. BTW...if you decide to purchase it...
the top of the line version 9 was, 'Microsoft
Digital Image Suite 9'. IMHO...the 2006
version 11 would be the best choice.

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary
Edition (ver 11). (this version is optimized for Vista)

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice