OE Express Lost Emails

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Nov 15, 2015, 6:39:04 PM11/15/15
Welp! I spoke too soon. All the files came back except all incoming and sent emails dated 9/1/15 - 10/31/15, which I had been moved out of the in & outboxes to an archive folder. Prior emails in similar folders and those still in the in & outboxes were fine.

I have scanned the complete hard drive for DBX folders and came up with some duplicates, but neither of those. Also the last backup was in August, so that's no help.

I have no idea what I could have done. Not a huge disaster - but still wondering what I might be able to do to find them.

Bruce Hagen

Nov 15, 2015, 8:40:06 PM11/15/15
If you don't have a .bak file or a backup of your own, you're SOL.

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

Nov 16, 2015, 8:12:19 PM11/16/15
"Bruce Hagen" <bru...@cox.net> wrote in message news:n2bc1b$32u$1...@dont-email.me...
Yep, that's it. Nothing valuable lost. Mostly correspondence with Mr. Mgumbo Lawrence, a highly honest former head of a large Nigerian bank that I was working out a big bidness deal with. Oh well....