Q: MAC Outlook 2001 beta international characters not working?

Soren Friis Ostergaard

Mar 16, 2001, 8:43:45 AM3/16/01

I have a small problem with my MAC Outlook 2001 beta.
When receiving messages from certain recepients it doesn't display
international character right. This only happens on the MAC, on all other
machines in the network, the messages are displayed correct. If we send mail
internally (through the Exchangeserver) messages are displayed correct also
on the MAC????

Is this a setup problem (if so, what have to be changed to get it to work)
og does the beta just not support international characters if they are
encoded in a special way??? Or am I just stupid (you don't necessarily have
to respond to the last question ;))