IE6. Wrong file for mail reception

Vector

Dec 12, 2002, 5:33:38 AM12/12/02
Dear colleage:

I wish If you can suggest me some solution for a problem: mails enter my OE6 in the wrong file: delete files, intead entrants files.

Do you know how to settle it ?

Antonio de la Hoz
tf 656 800091

Walter J. Taborda

Dec 12, 2002, 10:20:52 AM12/12/02
check the tool menu, rules for messeges (or something like that).

it can ocurrs by program some rules that move all incoming mails to an especific folder.

--
Cordialmente,

Walter J. Taborda
Ingeniero de Sistemas
Medellin Colombia

Sa.Cha.

Dec 14, 2002, 3:55:53 PM12/14/02
> check the tool menu, rules for messeges (or something like that).
>
> it can ocurrs by program some rules that move all incoming mails to an
> especific folder.

Any idea about the meaning of the letters .fr. in the heading of this News Group ???