Viewing separate PST in Office 2000 Outlook

Ross

Jun 5, 2003, 10:45:35 PM6/5/03
I have saved my ARCHIVE.PST and MAILBOX.PST from my previous account and
would like to open it in Outlook at my new employer. The logon accounts,
server name, and passwords are different. How can I open for viewing my old
mail file so I can integrate the messages I wish to save? Is this possible?
Thanks.

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]

Jun 5, 2003, 11:42:06 PM6/5/03
Make sure your Folder List is visible (View | Folder List if it's not)
and then go to File | Open | Personal Folders File and browse to your
Archive.PST file. It will open in the Folder List with a tree structure
just like your default .PST, and you can drag and drop between the two
at will. Do the same with your Mailbox.PST file. When you're done
copying from these files, you can close them out of Outlook -- just
right click the root folder of each and select Close. The files will
remain on your hard drive.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

"Ross" <itsm...@rogers.com> wrote in message