Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Outlook and Outlook Express troubles....

0 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Emanuele

da leggere,
17 ott 2003, 03:58:3617/10/03
Hi there,
I need someone to tell me how to solve this.

(I have Win XP and Ie 6 on my system, both updated at the latest version)

I had Microsoft Outlook installed for a short time on my system, running
together with Outlook Express which is and was my default client. Since I
have uninstalled Outlook (version from Office 97...) IE 6 keeps
'considering' it alive and kicking... plus under the Tools menu, first line:
email and news, except for the first and the last option (read mail and read
news) it keeps recalling Outlook 97 for 'new message', 'send page'... in
addition to that some programs I have installed, do exactly the same thing,
reputing Outlook 97 my default client probably trusting IE 6....
I ahve tried deleting a bunch of files from the registry too, but without
achieving any result...
Do know that in Internet Options/Programs I have Outlook Express as my one
and only default program displayed...

How the hell do I get rid of Outlook's ghost?

thanks a lot
Emanuele

0 nuovi messaggi