Outlook Today display issues

wanda...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2005, 9:23:47 AM10/5/05
I have a few appointments that are displaying an hour early when I look
at them through Outlook Today. When you click on the appointment for
details, they appear to be set up for the correct time. I sync my
calendar regularly with Salesforce.com and the appointment always
displays there properly.

Also, is there a chance that this has anything to do with my other
Outlook issue- reminders that don't always show up? My issues with
reminders and Outlook Today display are not usually affecting the same
appointments.

I am using Outlook 2003 SP1 and it is part of MS Office professional
edition 2003.