execute a macro in an excel spreadsheet from outlook

Ben G

Nov 28, 2003, 4:17:37 PM11/28/03
I have an excel workbook that has a macro in it that enters some
information on one worksheet from another worksheet and then prints
the page. It loops through a list and prints a page for each cell in
the list. Currently I store this file in a folder on our network that
others can access. I then send a link to this file via an outlook
email message. They will then open the excel file by clicking on this
link and execute the macro. I would prefer to send an email with a
button in it that would run the macro directly. Is there a way to do
this or is it a pipe dream?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben