Import Entourage files

Wobble

Nov 4, 2003, 1:22:29 PM11/4/03
Hello

I currently use a Microsoft product called Entourage (version 10) on my Apple Mac which is like Outlook.

I wish to transfer all my addresses and emails etc onto my new PC and use Outlook (part of Office Small Business edition 2003) there for my mail instead.

The Mac does not have a pst file or such like (I know where the data files are though), does anyone know how to migrate everything please

Thanks in advance

Warren

Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote

Nov 4, 2003, 3:03:56 PM11/4/03
You might try Export-Import Entourage.  http://www.scriptbuilders.net/

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr

**I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance.  Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!

packer...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2019, 1:09:18 AM4/10/19
This MBOX to PST Converter software has the ability to convert large number of MBOX files via batch conversion mode. Mail converter tool easily perform corrupt data recovery and preview of file before begin conversion process. User can view converted emails in CSV format. It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX to PST files.converts popularly used MBOX/MBX email clients to Outlook PST file.

Visit at ; https://www.mailvare.com/free-mbox-to-pst-converter/

ameraj...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2019, 3:56:44 AM4/11/19
As you are a Mac user and want to change your email data from Entourage to Outlook then you can simply do this conversion with the help of Entourage to PST for Mac software which can export the MBOX files of Entourage email client into PST file format which supports in Outlook. The tool has a user-friendly interface by which you even non-technical guy can operate this application on the Mac Operating System. To know more about the software and its suitability you can visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/entourage-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Somit Vishwakarma

Oct 21, 2021, 9:03:56 AM10/21/21
Do you want Entourage to Outlook, Office 365, EML, MSG, or any other mail format then I would like to suggest MailsDaddy MBOX Converter tool. This MBOX file solution supports all MBOX-based email client data and allows users to migrate Entourage files to PST file format without any hassle. If you want to load and migrate bulk Entourage MBOX file to Outlook then you can use bulk features.
The software runs on all Windows OS and easily export Entourage emails to Outlook PST file format. Get more info: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/entourage-to-outlook.php