Outlook 2000 pst compress

Anton

Jan 1, 2004, 10:23:41 PM1/1/04
How do I compress my Outlook 2000 pst file?
It has gotten very large. I deleted almost everything in
it, but the size has not gone down. Later versions of
Outlook have a compact feature, but I can't find any
information on the function for 2000.

neo [mvp outlook]

Jan 1, 2004, 11:04:20 PM1/1/04
Right click on Outlook Today/Personal Folders and select properties. Select
Advanced. Select Compact Now.

--
Neo [MVP Outlook]
Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted

"Anton" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

sophia...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2019, 2:45:58 AM4/5/19
Try Outlook PST Compact Tool Visit here to follow this link :- http://www.toolsbaer.com/outlook-pst-compact/

peter...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2019, 8:44:13 AM9/19/19
For compressing any sized PST file into a smaller one the user can take help of Compress PST tool which reduce the size of the large PST and compress or shrink it into a smaller one. This tool supports all versions of Outlook and make process completely done in few steps. It also supports both ANSI and UNICODE PST files without any problem. To know more you can visit:- https://www.softaken.com/compress-pst-pro

thomas...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2020, 6:10:32 AM2/10/20
Compact PST file with reduces PST application to increase performance, Speed & save MS Outlook PST from corruption issues. Free download to compress MS Outlook PST. Compress Outlook PST and saved email, messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other information when they become over from their size limit. Large Size of Outlook Email file sometimes leads various issues and corruption is some of them. So the Compress technique is a unique way of dealing with large size Outlook email files through which we all can reduce the size from oversized Outlook Email files. Visit more for more information: https://www.osttopstapp.com/compress-outlook-pst.html

Chandrabhan Gupta

Sep 7, 2021, 5:51:16 AM9/7/21
DRS PST Compress tool is an innovative wizard to compress & compact large-sized Outlook PST files. DRS Softech tool is designed with an upper-level recovery algorithm, that can easily compact oversized PST files under a few clicks. Using this PST tool you can reduce large PST files and save them to your computer without any hassle.
know more: https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/pst-compress.php