URLs not working in Oulook 2003

Steve Hague

Jun 6, 2005, 5:23:23 AM6/6/05
When I click on a URL contained in an e mail opened by Outlook 2003, I
immediately get the message 'This operation has been cancelled due to
restrictions placed on this computer. Please contact your system
administrator.' Up until about a week ago there was no problem, and I
haven't changed anything. Using the 'repair Outlook' facility just deleted
my profile, so I had to recreate it. Urls work perfectly well if I use
Otlook Express to open e mail. I would be grateful for any suggestions.
Steve Hague.

AndreasRoeder

Jun 6, 2005, 8:07:30 AM6/6/05

Steve Hague

Jun 6, 2005, 11:56:13 AM6/6/05

"AndreasRoeder" <A.Ro...@Frigoblock.de> wrote in message

> Steve Hague wrote:
>> When I click on a URL contained in an e mail opened by Outlook 2003, I
>> immediately get the message 'This operation has been cancelled due to
>> restrictions placed on this computer. Please contact your system
>> administrator.' Up until about a week ago there was no problem, and I
>> haven't changed anything. Using the 'repair Outlook' facility just
>> deleted my profile, so I had to recreate it. Urls work perfectly well
>> if I use Otlook Express to open e mail. I would be grateful for any
>> suggestions. Steve Hague.
>
> Hi Steve,
> please read
> http://www.andreas-roeder.net/english%20support/reconstruct_hyplerlinks.htm

Thanks for that Andreas, it worked even though Internet Explorer is still
not my default browser!
Steve Hague.

Andreas Roeder

Jun 6, 2005, 2:02:59 PM6/6/05