Importing DBX files to Outlook 2000

John

Jun 10, 2003, 4:43:30 PM6/10/03
I have a number of backed up DBX files stored on CD-R.
Files were originally taken from OE6.
I now have Outlook 2000 and OE6 , running XP .
I need to import the DBX files files/folders into Outlook
2000.

I have already tried many solutions posted on various
sites, all to no avail.

Any ideas please, as mother in law will not forgive me
if I cannot restore.

Thanks

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Jun 10, 2003, 8:01:38 PM6/10/03
You cannot restore .dbx files to Outlook - they belong to Outlook Express.
Import them into OE first, then export to Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Having searched the archives, John <r...@number1guesthouse.co.uk> asked

Kevin Jones

Nov 25, 2021, 7:39:50 AM11/25/21
Outlook Express to Outlook Converter software comes with a new feature to transfer DBX files data into Outlook PST format. It can switch all emails of the DBX file to Outlook PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. Its software easily erases all the duplication of data files while the migration. Users can use a free trial version before buying and if you are satisfied with this application then you can purchase it.

Visit here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/outlook-express-to-outlook.html
Message has been deleted

Wilsons Smith

May 10, 2022, 7:12:09 AM5/10/22
Download the DBX Exporter tool to convert Outlook Express DBX files into Outlook PST file format with 100% data accuracy. It can export the DBX file into multiple formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and MBOX. It holds a convenient GUI that makes this the first option for non-technocrats. The tool is available with the free demo version to give complete satisfaction to all users before purchasing the license version. This tool supports all versions of Windows OS.

Visit here for more info: https://www.betavare.com/dbx/