How do i convert.ost files to .pst

Luis Armas

Nov 8, 2001, 9:57:46 AM11/8/01
Recently we added a user to our domain, when this was done
his mail was not backed up, he use to belong to another
domain, now all his old mail from this previuos domain
became orphan (.ost), i've tried converters found on the
internet but they dont seem to work, is there a fix for
this?, wich are the possible fixes for this problem?,
thank you
Message has been deleted

glenn maxwell

Sep 20, 2021, 5:37:35 AM9/20/21
Check out the most professional utility OST to PST Converter Tool to Convert OST to PST file format with all its attachments. It can also help you to save your Converted OST file into different file formats such as PST, MBOX, MSG, etc. This Software convert Emails, Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Sent Items, Calendars, etc. from the OST file formats. It keeps all the folder structure without any changes and data loss. It was compatible with all the latest and below versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS. For more information visit here:-https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/