Re: How do I switch from netscape to Outlook?

Gordon

Mar 30, 2005, 2:14:05 AM3/30/05
PMAC Vicki wrote:
> I want to be able to import all my addresses, old email and folders from
> netscape into Outlook--how?

Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1 to Outlook/Outlook Express
http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html

Eric Fookes

Mar 30, 2005, 4:20:00 AM3/30/05
A simpler solution would be to use Aid4Mail. It can export your Netscape
mail directly into MS Outlook. No need to use Outlook Express or install
Netscape 4 to do this. Furthermore, Aid4Mail also restores all message
status information (unread, read, replied, etc.) You'll find more
information about Aid4Mail and a download link on the following Web site:

http://www.aid4mail.com/

--
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Aid4Mail

"Gordon" <gord...@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message

Gordon

Mar 30, 2005, 4:28:08 AM3/30/05
Eric Fookes wrote:
> A simpler solution would be to use Aid4Mail.

but that costs. My solution is FREE and works just as well.

Brian Tillman

Mar 30, 2005, 10:00:44 AM3/30/05
Eric Fookes <foo...@bluewin.ch> wrote:

> A simpler solution would be to use Aid4Mail.

Why pay $25 for something that can be done free?
--
Brian Tillman

Gordon

Mar 30, 2005, 10:03:31 AM3/30/05
Brian Tillman wrote:
> Eric Fookes <foo...@bluewin.ch> wrote:
>
>> A simpler solution would be to use Aid4Mail.
>

> Why pay $25 for something that can be done free?

In fact, as he's suggesting the OP uses his own software, is that not
SPAM? ;-)

Eric Fookes

Mar 30, 2005, 12:18:43 PM3/30/05
Well I guess it depends how much you value your time. If the software saves
you one or two hours of your time, isn't that worth $25? And there's a whole
lot more it can do for that price too.

--
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Aid4Mail

"Brian Tillman" <tillm...@yahoo.com> wrote...

Eric Fookes

Mar 30, 2005, 12:22:09 PM3/30/05
I wrote the software. And why would it be spam? It's perfectly relevant to
the topic subject.

--
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Aid4Mail

"Gordon" <gord...@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote...

stephenr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2015, 6:57:20 AM5/26/15
You can use a commercial tool that will help you to convert Netscape emails and settings to Outlook for Windows. Here are a lot of such utilities available to do the task professionally. Still I will suggest you to check this link: http://www.mboxtooutlook.org/convert/netscape.html

kayer.je...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 5:52:29 AM8/31/15

MBOX to PST Converter software can quickly transfer or converts all MBOX file of different mail client like Thunderbird, Opera, Apple Mail etc to Windows Outlook PST format without altering any data.It is also capable to convert multiple MBOX files at a time into one of the reliable format: PST, EML and MSG file format.

To download visit: http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

scottyed...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2015, 2:24:00 AM9/11/15
Using this software, you can easily convert MBOX files relate mail client like AppleMail, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Spicebird, Opera, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, SeaMonkey etc data to MS Outlook PST format.

Get More Details:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/mbox-to-pst-converter.html

sup...@perfectdatasoftware.com

Feb 17, 2016, 10:59:52 AM2/17/16
Netscape email users, who are looking to convert their mailboxes to Outlook can take help of this robust and official converter for Netscape from http://www.bitrecover.com/netscape-converter/

as14...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2017, 5:59:23 AM12/7/17
MBOX to PST Converter software has the ability to convert large number of MBOX files via batch conversion mode. Mail converter tool easily perform corrupt data recovery and preview of file before begin conversion process. User can view converted emails in CSV format. It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX to PST files.converts popularly used MBOX/MBX email clients to Outlook PST file.

Visit at ; http://www.mbox.topstconverter.com/

mattren...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2017, 6:06:12 AM12/7/17
To convert MBOX file to PST format, Use MBOX to PST Converter application smoothly transfer or move all emails and other MBOX files of Apple Mail to Outlook PST format within few clicks.It also support conversion of MBOX files into Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird or Power mail in Outlook PST file created importable perform.

Visit at ; http://www.completeconverter.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 7:07:24 AM1/17/18
MBOX is the email file format which is created by Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Pocomail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Mulberry and other email clients. These email client applications some time need to change their file format to other file format due some issues. In this situation you are searching a conversion solution, I have shared here some effective manual solution to migrate MBOX file to Outlook PST format. https://www.softknoll.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

ameraj...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 8:26:26 AM4/15/19
The Netscape email client supports the MBOX files and if you want to migrate its data in outlook on the Mac OS then you have to export the MBOX file Netscape then you can use Mac MBOX to PST Converter which will transfer the data from MBOX to PST instantly with no error after this you can easily import your PST in the Outlook email client and access the data on your Mac PC. Visit here for more details:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-mbox-to-pst-converter.html

A.J. Styles

May 25, 2021, 7:50:37 AM5/25/21
MBOX to PST Conversion Utility and smoothen the migration of MBOX files into PST file format. This tool allows loading multiple MBOX files in one attempt to convert into PST file format. In a few clicks, all MBOX emails are exported into PST format with attachments. MBOX files supported by more than 20+ email clients such as Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage, The Bat, Mulberry, Opera Mail, Evolution, netscape, SeaMonkey, etc.

More Info:- https://www.toolsbaer.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/

Somit Vishwakarma

Oct 13, 2021, 7:32:33 AM10/13/21
You need a proper method or tool to import Netscape emails to Outlook PST format. I want to share detail about the best MBOX converter to import Netscape data into Outlook, Office 365, EML, MSG & various other file formats.

Read here: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/netscape-to-outlook.php

This single solution allows users to transfer Netscape, Gmail, WebMail, Apple Mail & many other MBOX-based email client data to Outlook PST format. You can also use free trial version of the software.

Sophia Smith

Nov 28, 2023, 2:25:43 AM11/28/23
You can convert your Netscape emails to Outlook-compatible formats with the "Mailsware EML to PST Converter" if you want to go from Netscape to Outlook. You can use this converter to convert EML files—which are used by Netscape—to PST files, which are used by Outlook.

Using the Mailsware Netscape to Outlook Converter, follow these steps to convert from Netscape to Outlook:

1. On your computer, download and install the Mailsware Netscape to Outlook Converter.
2. Open the converter and choose the Netscape EML files you wish to convert.
3. Select PST as the output format (a format compatible with Outlook).
4. Choose the destination folder in which you wish to store the PST files that have been converted.
5. To begin the converting process, click the "Convert" button.
6. You can import the converted PST files into Outlook after the conversion is finished.

Visit- https://www.mailsware.com/eml-to-pst.html

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Daniel Jones

Nov 30, 2023, 4:54:20 AM11/30/23
Switch from Netscape to Outlook you can try the BetaVare MBOX to PST Converter Tool to switch from Netscape to Outlook. It is a small application that is simple to install. switching Netscape data from MBOX to Outlook file format is absolutely free. This software will be simple to use for all users. Users that switch Netscape MBOX to Outlook PST maintain a variety of data because the Outlook format includes attributes such as messages, notes, tasks, emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, and so on. Mac Mail, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, SeaMonkey, and other email clients are supported. It supports all Windows operating systems and can be used on any version of Windows.

Read More Information:- https://www.betavare.com/mbox/pst/