Forwarded emails removed from Inbox

Terry Haan

Jan 23, 2001, 12:50:28 AM1/23/01
Using Outlook, whenever I forward a message, it sends it ok and puts a copy
into my Sent folder, but it also automatically deletes it from my Inbox.

I have searched all the configuration dialogs for a setting for this to no
success.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Terry.

Sue Mosher [MVP]

Jan 23, 2001, 8:02:36 AM1/23/01
Check your Inbox view. I bet it's set to show only unread messages. The
message you forwarded isn't gone, just hidden from the view.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Terry Haan" <nospam_t...@speedlinesolutions.com> wrote in message