Re: Transfer Files. Thunderbird to Outlook

kp

Mar 28, 2005, 12:39:04 AM3/28/05
Check this:
http://www.design-nation.net/en/archives/000178.php

"dcook069" <dcoo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A5364E9E-4CD4-47BB...@microsoft.com...
> I've been using Thunderbird for sometime now but I'd like to start using
> Outlook. Is there anyway of transfering messages and the address book?

dcook069

Mar 28, 2005, 5:01:05 PM3/28/05
I downloaded the program that was offered at that website but the problem now
is that I don't have any mbox files only sbd

Eric Fookes

Mar 29, 2005, 8:06:24 AM3/29/05
There's a much simpler solution, which unlike the methods mentioned in that
page, also restores all message status information (unread, read, replied,
etc.). The tool is called Aid4Mail and it can export your Thunderbird
messages directly into MS Outlook. No need to create EML files or use
Outlook Express to do this. More information about Aid4Mail and a download
link on the following Web site:

http://www.aid4mail.com/

--
Eric G.V. Fookes
Author of NoteTab, Mailbag Assistant, and Aid4Mail

"kp" <pki...@gmail.com> wrote in message

as14...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2017, 5:57:38 AM12/7/17
MBOX to PST tool easily convert MBOX data into PST file format. This converted file can be saved in different formats such as PST, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML etc. This MBOX to PST converter software supports mulberry, mutt, opera mail, poco mail, seamonkey, spicebird, sylpheed, thunderbird, entourage, Eudora, apple mail, mozilla mail, netscape, gunu mail, cone mail etc. email clients. If you would like to know more about the MBOX to PST converter

Visit at ; http://www.download.adwages.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/

Jim S

Dec 7, 2017, 8:01:29 AM12/7/17
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 02:57:33 -0800 (PST), as14...@gmail.com wrote:

> MBOX to PST tool easily convert MBOX data into PST file format. This converted file can be saved in different formats such as PST, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML etc. This MBOX to PST converter software supports mulberry, mutt, opera mail, poco mail, seamonkey, spicebird, sylpheed, thunderbird, entourage, Eudora, apple mail, mozilla mail, netscape, gunu mail, cone mail etc. email clients. If you would like to know more about the MBOX to PST converter
>
> Visit at ; http://www.download.adwages.com/mbox-to-pst-conversion/

Surely the easiest way is to use an IMAP account instead of POP so you
emails are on the server and you can access them from any client.
--
Jim S

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 7:06:33 AM1/17/18
MBOX is the email file format which is created by Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Pocomail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Mulberry and other email clients. These email client applications some time need to change their file format to other file format due some issues. In this situation you are searching a conversion solution, I have shared here some effective manual solution to migrate MBOX file to Outlook PST format. https://www.softknoll.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/

emailmigratio...@gmail.com

May 16, 2018, 5:40:31 AM5/16/18
MBOX to PST Conversion would be easy if you are using effective solution, choose the solution which gives the output result according to your requirement. As we know MBOX file support various emails client application and conversion of MBOX to PST is not a easy task. In such situation you are finding a reliable solution, Here I also suggest you can read this blog post for manual and professional conversion solution:- http://migrateemails.com/convert-mbox-mail-into-outlook-pst-with-mbox-to-pst-converter/

Scarlett Jones

Jun 13, 2018, 1:30:14 AM6/13/18
To transfer Thunderbird to Outlook, you can take the help of MBOX to PST Converter. The tool easily and quickly export entire MBOX data into Outlook without affecting original formatting. It supports all MBOX supportive platform.

You can easily download the software from here: http://www.indyasoftware.com/mbox-to-pst.html

as14...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2018, 6:04:33 AM10/4/18

You can easily convert Apple Mail to outlook or MBOX to PST manually. Import your Apple Mail files in .mbx format Export the files to Eudora to create mail box Folder Move this folder to outlook Express Move the outlook Express files to MS outlook This will move the Apple mail MBOX data to PST

Visit at ; https://www.softakel.com/blog/5-excellent-mbox-to-pst-converter-tool-to-export-data-flawlessly.html

kevinm...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2018, 3:04:43 AM10/23/18
As you want to know how to migrate emails from Thunderbird to Outlook then must use MBOX to PST Converter. This software import multiple MBOX files at once without losing any bit of information. With this software, you can easily convert unlimited MBOX emails to any version of Outlook. Download its demo version to understand the complete working and import 10 data items of each folder. Visit:- http://www.mboxtopst.mergepstpro.com/

ameraj...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 8:05:53 AM4/12/19
Now the Mac user can easily migrate there Thunderbird MBOX files into Outlook PST with the help of the Mac Thunderbird to PST Converter which allows the user to safely export the data in Outlook. It has a user-friendly interface by which anyone can operate this tool. Visit:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-thunderbird-to-pst-converter.html

peter...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2019, 7:43:02 AM8/22/19
The migration of Thunderbird files into Outlook PST format is can be easily done with third-party software like MBOX to PST Converter application which is the reliable application and has a simple user interface for the conversion of the data from MBOX file format to Outlook PST format. Visit here to know more details:- https://www.softaken.com/mbox-to-pst-converter

julianjohnson55

Oct 16, 2019, 8:37:26 AM10/16/19
My friend advice MBOX to PST Converter for Window systems to me when I was looking for Switching OST to PST. You should also try this software.

More info visit here;- https://www.datavare.com/software/mbox-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Somit Vishwakarma

Oct 15, 2021, 3:31:40 AM10/15/21
Here only one solution can help you to migrate Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook - Maildaddy Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. If you want the manual methodology you can read it here: https://www.womenalia.com/blog/post/step-by-step-guide-to-convert-emails-from-thunderbird-to-outlook

The software has numerous features and conversion formats that easily migrate bulk folders to Outlook PST format. The software runs on all Windows OS and easily converts mailbox from Thunderbird to PST, EML, MSG, etc.

Blog: http://write.flossmanuals.net/thunderbird-to-outlook-migration-steps/