Black and missing copied and pasted huge screen shots in my Outlook's sent e-mails.

Ant

Aug 3, 2016, 4:28:38 PM8/3/16
Hello.

Ever since I started using my new (a few weeks old) work's Lenovo
Thinkpad P50 (4K display screen)'s Office 2016 in Windows 10 EE with all
of their updates, my sent e-mails show missing areas (black) in their
copied and pasted huge screen (shot/capture)s as shown below with an
example (copied three same images in a row, only the first one showed up
correctly while the other two did not):
http://fud.community.services.support.microsoft.com/Fud/FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=d0c4fde3-4830-473d-89fc-697a37cddaaf

I did not see this problem before I sent the e-mails though. Why is this
happening and how do I fix it since I need to copy and paste a lot of
huge images?

Is this a known issue? Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "Ants can destroy a tree. Therefore this ant can destroy a tree." --Logic & Fallacy
| |o o| |

Ant

Aug 3, 2016, 9:36:37 PM8/3/16
In microsoft.public.outlook.usage Ant <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote:
> Hello.

> Ever since I started using my new (a few weeks old) work's Lenovo
> Thinkpad P50 (4K display screen)'s Office 2016 in Windows 10 EE with all
> of their updates, my sent e-mails show missing areas (black) in their
> copied and pasted huge screen (shot/capture)s as shown below with an
> example (copied three same images in a row, only the first one showed up
> correctly while the other two did not):
> http://fud.community.services.support.microsoft.com/Fud/FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=d0c4fde3-4830-473d-89fc-697a37cddaaf

> I did not see this problem before I sent the e-mails though. Why is this
> happening and how do I fix it since I need to copy and paste a lot of
> huge images?

> Is this a known issue? Thank you in advance. :)

More information and clues.

I already got all the updates through W10's updates as shown in
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Update-Office-with-Microsoft-Update-f59d3f9d-bd5d-4d3b-a08e-1dd659cf5282?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

As for hardware acceleration being disabled, that did not help. Same
results. Saved drafts do not show this problems so definitely sent
e-mails are having problems. That include those who receive these
e-mails. Something is messing up my copied and pasted images when
sending on my computer.

If I resize the huge copied and pasted images to 33% size, then the sent
e-mails seem OK.

Does Outlook not handle well with 4K copied and pasted images in HTML
e-mails? :(

Ant

Aug 5, 2016, 3:43:18 AM8/5/16
Since 4K was driving me nuts with some softwares' tiny GUIs and texts in
programs that don't support high resolutions, I downgraded the screen
resolution to 1920x1080. I retested my sent e-mails, and noticed my
copied and pasted images work. It seems like Outlook has problems with
very huge 4K images?

Ant

Aug 8, 2016, 5:34:32 PM8/8/16
I found another fix and it works under 4K. Tell the laptop/notebook's
BIOS to use NVIDIA instead of Intel for video. Everything was a lot
faster and sending e-mails with huge 4K screen (shot/capture)s worked! I
guess Intel video couldn't handle it? :(
--
Quote of the Week: "For while the giants have just been talking about an
information superhighway, the ants have actually been building one: the