Sorting in Outlook 2007

1 view

TL

Feb 7, 2008, 10:42:46 AM2/7/08
Hello List,

I have an interesting problem I can't seem to fix with Outlook 2007.

I have been running Outlook 2003 on my work station. When I want to
sort some email by the "From" column, I highlight a particular email
and click the "From" column header. My emails are sorted and the
email I selected is positioned first in the reading pane. When I sort
like this in Outlook 2007, the emails are only sorted; the email I
selected is not positioned to the top of the reading pane. Does
anyone have an idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you