multiple exchange accounts

mom

Oct 23, 2007, 9:23:17 PM10/23/07
I have a very complex job where I must check email from 6 completely
different mail system.

Currently i have outlook 2007 configured to check 4 POP accounts from
4 completely different companies. (this works beautifully, no
problems).

Now, I want to set it up so that it will check mail from two
different
Exchange servers. The last i tried this with outlook 2003 it
completely fubard the exchange account (somehow it copied all my POP
emails into the exchange inbox. it totally wreaked havoc on my
system).

Can somebody give me some advice on how to do this? I am willing to
pay for a working solution!

Michael Bednarek

Oct 24, 2007, 10:34:58 AM10/24/07
On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:23:17 -0700, mom wrote in
microsoft.public.outlook.usage:

[snip]

>Now, I want to set it up so that it will check mail from two
>different
>Exchange servers.

[snip]

I think that's only possible within one profile if the two Exchange
servers publish to the same Global Address List. If not, different
profiles have to be created, and Outlook can run only one at a time.