Outlook 2010 freezes when viewing its calendars offline ...

Ant

Feb 4, 2016, 12:31:29 PM2/4/16
Hello.

Why does my updated Office 2010 Pro's Outlook freezes (not responding)
when I try to check my calendars when not on my work's network (VPN)? I
just wanted to view my downloaded local calendars offline quickly.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "Even the ant has his (her) bite." --Turkish
| |o o| |

Ant

Feb 13, 2016, 1:40:27 PM2/13/16
FYI. If I set Outlook 2010 to "work offline", then I don't get this
problem. I guess I'll have to use this as a workaround when not on VPN
for my rare Calendar viewings. :/

--
It's the year of the fire monkey! EeeEee! :P